The Records Bureau is staffed by two civilian clerk/typists. They are under the supervision of a sergeant.
The Records Bureau personnel are responsible for:
- The typing and filing of police reports.
- Preparing police reports for court.
- Assisting the public in obtaining copies of police and accidents reports.
- Responsible for all the license applications that are submitted to the police department.
- Coordinate all criminal and traffic warrants with the Municipal Courts.
The Record’s Bureau hours of operations are open Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
732.827.2143 – Sally O’Brien
732.827.2141 – Danielle Buck